The scheme acts as a relief measure for the Endosulfan victims in the state. Under this scheme:
· Financial assistance of Rs. 2200/- is given to the bedridden Endosulfan victims.
· Rs. 1700/- to such bedridden Endosulfan victims who are getting Rs. 300/- as disability pension.
· All other Endosulfan victims are given Rs. 1200/- based on the list furnished by the District Collector.
The financial assistance under this scheme has been granted from December 2010 onwards.
It also aims educational assistance to the Children of Endosulfan affected families.
· Children studying in buds school – Rs 2000/-
· Children studying in class 1 to 7 – Rs 2000/-
· Children studying in class 8 to 10 – Rs 3000/-
· Children studying in Plus One and Plus Two – Rs 4000/-
In addition to this, Kerala Social Security Mission is now providing monthly assistance of Rs 700/- pm to the caregivers of Endosulfan victims who are fully bedridden or mentally retarded under special Aswasakiranam scheme. Application duly filled should be submitted to Kasaragod District Collector Office.